From the marketing aspect to the actual event, I would say that the organisers have done a good job on promoting the Korea Festival 2008 in Singapore. I believe that through this festival, more people especially Singaporeans like myself, have come to understand and appreciate the Korean culture and traditions better through the many events and activities available during the festival period. Since there is so much to showcase on Korea’s traditions and cultures, I think that spanning the festival for 18 days with a variety of events to choose from is a good idea. Using this method, it can attract more people to attend its events and keep people reminded.
I would also say that their use of the different marketing mix was effective although there are rooms for improvements in several areas such as the programming of the Kim-Chi classes and the use of space by setting up more booths.
But overall, I enjoyed the whole atmosphere especially the friendly and warm Koreans who made the experience even more memorable. I would definitely visit the Korea Festival again if they do plan another one soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment